Your Financial Wellness
Business Financial Wellness
|Information and these calculators are made available by one or more third party service providers. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. C&F Bank cannot guarantee that the information provided or the calculators are accurate, complete, or timely. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change. Changes in such laws and regulations may have a material impact on pre-and/or after-tax investment results. C&F Bank makes no warranties with regard to these calculators or the results obtained by their use. C&F Bank disclaims any liability arising out of your use of these calculators.|
Overview of LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the granddaddy of professional/business networking sites, but its usefulness goes far beyond hosting resumes. These days, endorsements, news, interest groups and even classes have become part of the LinkedIn scene.
- What is LinkedIn? - LinkedIn focuses on professional networks, featuring a resume page, photographs and referral system.
- Setting up a LinkedIn Account - LinkedIn is a social network but with a focus on professional networking, warm leads, skill endorsements and business referrals.
- Networking Through LinkedIn - Email, Facebook and Twitter accounts are excellent referral sources, but keeping your posts lively and interesting is the best way to attract followers.
- Enhancing Your LinkedIn Profile - Although LinkedIn accounts are based on professional resumes, yours need not be dull and generic. Enhance your profile with video, text, art, images and blogs.
- Starting a LinkedIn Group - Social networks often put more of an emphasis on the social versus the networking, however, LinkedIn started out as a social network focused on professionals and business and has grown to be one of the top social networks in the country.