Your Financial Wellness
Business Financial Wellness
|Information and these calculators are made available by one or more third party service providers. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. C&F Bank cannot guarantee that the information provided or the calculators are accurate, complete, or timely. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change. Changes in such laws and regulations may have a material impact on pre-and/or after-tax investment results. C&F Bank makes no warranties with regard to these calculators or the results obtained by their use. C&F Bank disclaims any liability arising out of your use of these calculators.|
Introduction to Blogging
Writing an effective blog is one part art, one part science. Refer to these articles to learn how a blog can help promote your business and build an online following. Study up on best practices and how to manage content as well.
- What is a Blog? - A blog is a website with a specific format consisting of posts or articles that appear in reverse chronological order so the most recent posts appear first. Refer to this section for a snapshot of blog structure and organization, as well as a list of free and fee-based blogging platforms.
- Blogging for Business - Companies are blogging to promote their businesses and attract customers. This article summarizes the reasons you should blog, along with specific attributes of the best blogs.
- Blogging Best Practices - Blogging for your company demands solid strategy and clear communication. Here are six ways to make your corporate blog a powerful marketing and communications tool.
- Building a Community on Blogs - Refer to this article for guidelines on the legalities of running a blog community, strategies for establishing and running a blog, as well as building viewership.
- Managing Blog Content - The key to a successful blog is consistency. A blog editorial calendar will help you achieve this by connecting topics to specific dates, promotions and other important events.