Your Financial Wellness
Business Financial Wellness
|Information and these calculators are made available by one or more third party service providers. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. C&F Bank cannot guarantee that the information provided or the calculators are accurate, complete, or timely. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change. Changes in such laws and regulations may have a material impact on pre-and/or after-tax investment results. C&F Bank makes no warranties with regard to these calculators or the results obtained by their use. C&F Bank disclaims any liability arising out of your use of these calculators.|
Communications and Work Anywhere
- Moving Your Small Business to the Cloud - Moving key applications and tools to a cloud service provider will help you save money. Gradually introducing the cloud service to your employees will give them the chance to get accustomed to the new service. In the long run switching to cloud services will save money and time.
- Small Business Conferencing and Collaboration - Many tools will come in handy when it comes to getting people together to get stuff done. Tools like videoconferences, smartphone tools, or even phone-only conferencing are all very useful.
- Designing Your Small Business Phone System - Having a professional phone system is key to running a successful business. Deciding which system to use will vary based on your needs, budget, and growth plans.
- Small Business Computing - Deciding which computing device is best for your company can be confusing. Understanding your company's needs and your business goals will make it easier when choosing which devices suit your company best.
- Accepting Mobile Payments - Mobile payments are starting to make their way into the mainstream. It's allowing small businesses to increase their sales and cash flow.
- Small Business Cybersecurity - Businesses can be considered easier targets when it comes to cyber hacks. Paying close attention to plug-ins like Java or Flash and installing security software are some ways to help protect your business.