Your Financial Wellness
Business Financial Wellness
|Information and these calculators are made available by one or more third party service providers. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. C&F Bank cannot guarantee that the information provided or the calculators are accurate, complete, or timely. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change. Changes in such laws and regulations may have a material impact on pre-and/or after-tax investment results. C&F Bank makes no warranties with regard to these calculators or the results obtained by their use. C&F Bank disclaims any liability arising out of your use of these calculators.|
Personal Finance Center - Calculators and Worksheets
- Buying a Home
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage - Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to a Fully Amortizing ARM.
- FHA Mortgage Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to determine your maximum FHA mortgage and cash needed for closing.
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years - Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI) - Use this calculator to determine your monthly mortgage principal, interest, taxes and insurance payment (PITI) and amortization schedule.
- Rent vs. Buy - Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- Refinancing a Home
- Refinance Breakeven - Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will break even.
- Bi-weekly Payments for an Existing Mortgage - This calculator shows you the possible savings by starting to pay your current mortgage with biweekly payments, instead of monthly payments.
- Blended Rate Mortgage Calculator - This calculator helps you determine the effective, or blended, interest rate you would pay if you use a first and a second mortgage to finance the purchase of a home.
- Saving for College
- Saving for Retirement
- 401(k) Savings Calculator - A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- 401(k) Savings with Profit Sharing - Use this calculator to show how a 401(k) with profit sharing plan can help you save for retirement..
- How long will my retirement savings last? - Use this calculator to see how long your retirement savings will last based on your retirement savings and your inflation adjusted withdrawals.
- Retirement Account Contribution Accelerator - Use this calculator to see how increasing your contributions to a qualified retirement plan can help save for your retirement.
- Retirement Nestegg Calculator - Do you know how much it takes to create a secure retirement? Use this calculator to help determine what size your retirement nestegg should be.
- Roth IRA Conversion - This calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Life Expectancy - This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Estate Tax Planning - Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
- Roth vs Traditional IRA - Use this calculator to determine which IRA may be right for you.
- Building Good Credit
- Accelerated Debt Payoff - Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
- Home Equity Debt Consolidation - This calculator is designed to help determine whether using your home equity to consolidate your debt is right for you.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
- Asset Allocation Calculator - Your age, ability to tolerate risk and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Investment Goal - Use this calculator to see if your investment plan is on track to meet your investment goals - and receive suggestions on how to change it if you are falling short.
- Investment Savings and Distributions - Use this calculator to see how long your investment savings can last once you begin taking distributions.
- Net Worth - This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- CD Ladder Calculator - Use this calculator to examine the benefits of investing in a series of Certificates of Deposits with different maturities, also called a CD Ladder.
- Investment Returns - There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
- Fixed Annuity - A fixed annuity can provide a secure, tax-deferred investment. Use this calculator to see how a fixed annuity might fit into your retirement plan.
- Auto - Buying and Insurance
- Auto Loan Calculator - Determine your car loan payment based on your purchase price or find out how much you can buy based on your monthly payment.
- Auto Loan Early Payoff - Find out how much interest you can save by increasing your monthly auto loan payment.
- Lease vs. Buy - Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Life Insurance Calculator - Find out how much life insurance you really need!
- Disability Insurance - Use this calculator to determine how much disability insurance you may need to cover expenses if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Long Term Care Calculator - Long term care is needed by those who can't perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.