Your Financial Wellness
Business Financial Wellness
|Information and these calculators are made available by one or more third party service providers. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. C&F Bank cannot guarantee that the information provided or the calculators are accurate, complete, or timely. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change. Changes in such laws and regulations may have a material impact on pre-and/or after-tax investment results. C&F Bank makes no warranties with regard to these calculators or the results obtained by their use. C&F Bank disclaims any liability arising out of your use of these calculators.|
Women In Business
- Financial - Find out what accounting tools are available to help with your business finances. Looking to understand the basics of working with banks, angel investors and venture capitalists? Get tips from the experts.
- Procurement - If your company is 51% female-owned, you may want to consider becoming a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Find out how to get certified and how being certified can create new opportunities for your company.
- Work/Life - How can you really find work/life balance? You can leverage your network and resources to help in every aspect of your company. Learn some of the best practices to get the most out of your connections so you have the support you need.
- Mentoring - Thinking you need a mentor? Or are you ready to be a mentor to others? Get real-life advice from both mentors and mentees and find out about formal mentoring programs for business owners across the country.
- Social Networking - To truly make your company successful, whether you are first starting out or taking it to the next level, you need to Network. Here you will learn the tips of effective social networking to get your message out and interact with the people that can help you.
- Associations/Networks - Tap into the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs.